A Partner for a Project Life-time.
Our customer may spend an entire project life-time with team. We support projects starting from the initial requirements analysis up to putting systems into operation. Our consultants combine technical expertise with project management experience on the basis of international standards. Thereby, we overlook complex technical systems and, though specialized on certain areas, keep an eye on the overall project. Our goal are clear and consistent plans and concepts which enable lean solutions.
Projects and Programs
External project support has to fit like a “tailor-made suit”.
The introduction of new systems and technologies very often implies leaving the comfort-zone, taking higher risks and making decisions that will significantly determine the business success. We grasp all the tasks in a project in order to identify mutual dependencies in time. Looking into the scope of a project is as important for us as a professional PM methodology – for avoiding surprises in the finish.
- PM/QM/CM experts for customer projects
- Project/Program Management & Project Development
- Turn-Around Management
- Situational Analysis & Action Planning
- Introduction of PM standards / tools
Planning means clear requirements, practicable solutions and satisfiable expectations.
With many years of experience, we ask the right questions, reach a complete and consistent requirements basis and, by knowing the market, we ensure the economical feasiblity of our customer projects. We use analytical methods for uncovering hidden system complexity, pursue the critical discourse with stakeholders and pay attention to operational requisites.
- Requirements Engineering – Elicitation / Specification / Management
- Conceptual Design / System Analysis
- Evaluation of Technologies and Products
- Development of System Architectures and Interface Specifications
- Expertise in Usability / Performance / Availability / Security
Bids and Tenders
Tenders are cost-intensive, time-critical, and for both sides mission-critical.
Supplier neutrality and market knowledge are no contradiction – our in-depth view of the market allows a realistic assessment of solutions and vendors, which increases a critical tender’s chances of success. With the essential experience, we find the middle way between over/under specification, thereby enabling a thorough budgetary estimation as well as enough implementation variance during project execution.
- Conceptual design of tenders and bids
- Development of tender and bid documents
- Definition of award criteria
- Support for bidder conferences, hearings and rounds of negotiations
- Offer assessment
Test and Quality Assurance
We identify hidden deficiencies in quality, methodology and processes in time.
During supervision and control of a customer project, we do not shy away from going into all relevant technical and operational details with the supplier. Thereby, we acquire respect, we discuss on par and we provide for verifiable quality improvement. Deviations are identified in time and cost as well as schedule variances are prevented.
- Quality Assurance
- Test Management / Planning / Specification / Execution
- Project / On-Site Supervision
- Commercial and Technical Project Controlling
- Project Audits / Benchmarks
Processes and Operations
We transpose best practices for real-world business processes and operational structures.
The operation of modern, more and more interconnected systems is a complex endeavour and demands for multi-layered skills – not least the ultimate question “make” oder “buy”. Complex or ambiguous structures are certainly not enabling stable operations. We support with cross-industry experience, we standardize business processes and we optimize the interaction between humans, procedures and tools.
- Modeling of Business Processes
- Process Audit / Weak-Point Analysis / Action Planning
- Design of Operational Concepts & Operational Planning
- Development of Key Performance Indicators and Control Processes / Benchmarking
- Selection and Adaptation of Tools to the Process Landscape